Maple Grove Auto Mission Statement
Our mission at Maple Grove Auto Service is to produce an unexcelled degree of customer satisfaction through the teamwork of talented, ethical individuals motivated to grow personally and professionally while working in a spirit of cooperation and friendship.
About Maple Grove Auto Service
When you search for an auto repair facility, are you looking for these attributes?
- They perform only the repairs that need to be done.
- They inform you, without pressure, of any other needs your vehicle may have which you may not know about.
- You feel they have your best interests and safety in mind.
- They communicate with you throughout the repair process.
- You are able to speak directly with the technician working on your vehicle.
- They have courtesy vehicles available.
- They have expanded hours to make it convenient to pick up and drop off your vehicle.
These are some of the qualities you should expect as a customer of a vehicle repair facility, and you can rest assured you will find them at Maple Grove Auto Service. Since 1980, we have built our business on trust, confidence and fairness. We employ technicians who are ASE certified by the National Institute for Service Excellence, so we (and you) can have confidence in their expertise.
All personnel are trained in customer service so we (and you) can expect them to have your best interest in mind. Technicians are given the responsibility to communicate directly with our customers so nothing is lost in translation. If a technician finds other needs on a vehicle, an estimate is written and the customer is informed of the need and given the choice of whether or not they want the repair done. We believe in the "no surprises" philosophy!
Maple Grove Auto Service is an "AAA Approved Repair Facility", and has been recognized as a "Top Shop" by our customers since the inception of the program in 2000. We also believe in "giving back" to the community, so the owners participate in Rotary, the North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce, and actively volunteer and participate in youth related programs.
Join Our Team
Please fill out the application below and Email it back to us.
Or you may fax it to763-425-8764
Receive valuable maintenance coupons in your email, simply
click here to join.
Not sure where we are at?
Click here for Map & Directions